Autism DonationTo do much more and even to sustain what we currently offer, we solely depend on volunteers and people of goodwill who donate to our projects from time to time. We also ask you to consider us as your charity of choice when making donations as an individual and as an organization. With every donation you make you can be sure that a child with autism from a poor family gets access to services they need so much and awareness of autism is spread more and more. For the various projects that we run we are currently in dire need of:
- Monetary assistance to take care of the room we rent for the therapy center in Mathare, it costs 150USD per month in rent.
- We would love to set up a food program at the therapy center so that the children under our program can be able to take home dry grains and cereals and vegetables every twice in a month to help them improve Healthwise, diet is a very important part of the therapies. This would cost 20USD per child every month.
- We would also like to get computers and laptops to help the volunteers who help us run our projects to be able to do more research and create awareness of autism.
- Donations of toys, building blocks, ABC charts, and other therapy equipment like the bean bag chairs, anti-burst balls, and chairs.
- We are also kindly requesting opportunities for funding and or scholarships on leadership training and benchmarking and learning in other countries to be able to sharpen the skills of members in our organization so that they can better handle the work that we do.